Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental Guide 2023
Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental:- Keeping your carpets clean is important for many reasons. Not Only does it help To Maintain the Appearance of Your home, but it also promotes good health by removing dust, dirt, and allergens.
However, Carpet cleaning Can be a Daunting task, Especially if You don’t have the right equipment. This is where Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental comes in.
In This article, We will discuss everything You Need to know About renting a carpet cleaner from Walmart.
Below, You’ll see our complete Guide to Using the Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental Service, its Cost, the best Way To utilize it, the different types, And More. Let’s Get Started!
Benefits of Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental:
- ✅ Affordable: One of the most significant benefits of Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental is that it is affordable. Renting a carpet cleaner from Walmart is much cheaper than hiring a professional carpet cleaning service or buying your own carpet cleaner.
- ✅ Convenient: Walmart has over 4,700 Stores in the United States, Which makes it easy to find a location near you. You can rent a carpet cleaner from Walmart and return it to the same store when you are finished.
- ✅ Quality: Walmart Offers high-quality Carpet Cleaners That are Easy to use and effective at removing dirt, stains, and odors from your carpets.
- ✅ Options: Walmart offers a variety of carpet cleaners to choose from, including upright cleaners, portable cleaners, and pet-specific cleaners. This Makes it Easy To find the right carpet cleaner for your specific needs.
Now, let’s answer some questions you might have about renting a carpet cleaner from Walmart:
How much does it cost to rent a carpet cleaner from Walmart?
It Depends On What kind of Carpet cleaner You Want and how long You want to rent it for. But usually, it Costs between $20 And $30 for a 24-hour rental.
How long can I rent a carpet cleaner from Walmart?
You Can Rent a Carpet Cleaner for 24 hours, But if you need it for longer, You Can rent it for longer. Just Keep in Mind that the Longer You rent it, The More Expensive it Will Be.
Can I use my own cleaning solution with a Walmart rental carpet cleaner?
Yes, You Can! But Make sure the Cleaning solution you use is safe to use with the carpet cleaner you’re renting.
Rug Doctor Self-Service Kiosks
Have you ever seen a big machine in Walmart that people use to clean their carpets? It’s called a Rug Doctor Self-Service Kiosk!
You Can Rent one of these Machines for a certain Amount of time, Usually a Few hours or a couple of days. You Can Choose Which machine You want and pay with your credit or debit card.
These Machines are Really Good at Cleaning Carpets, but you have To keep in mind that you’ll need to have enough storage space for it and take care of it properly.
Once Your Rental time is up, You just bring the machine back To the Same place you got it from and pay any extra fees if needed. It’s a really easy way to clean your carpets without having to buy your own machine!
Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental is a service provided by Walmart that allows customers to rent carpet cleaning machines for use in their homes.
The Service is a Cost-effective alternative To hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaning company and is ideal for those who want to clean their carpets themselves.
The rental process is simple and straightforward. Customers can visit their local Walmart store and rent a carpet cleaning machine from the store’s customer service desk.
The machines are typically available in various sizes and types to suit different cleaning needs.
👉 What Walmart Locations Offer A Carpet Cleaner Rental?
With Rug Doctor’s specific Rental Location interface, clients can find a range of local stores based upon their ZIP code that provides a Carpet Cleaner Rental Service.
With this interface, users can find out if the local Walmart provides a carpet cleaner rental service. If there isn’t, they can locate the closest Walmart store that offers the service.
👉 How To Rent A Carpet Cleaner From Walmart
If you’ve found a Walmart location with the Rug Doctor kiosk, the next step is to rent one!
In-store, You’ll Most likely See the kiosk Near the customer service desk located at the entrance to the entrance.
You will see an interactive screen at your Rug Doctor kiosk on which you can input the cleaning service you’d like to rent: your name, telephone number, and address.
Once you’ve Entered the information, You’ll be asked to Pay using the payment method you prefer. After the payment is successful, the kiosk will open and allow you to get rid of the carpet cleaner!
👉 Returning A Carpet Cleaner To Walmart
After you are done with the rental, simply take the item back to any Rug Doctor kiosk and fill in the same information for hiring the carpet cleaner.
When you enter your personal information, the kiosk will be unlocked, and you’ll be able to put your carpet cleaning machine back in your storage container.
👉 What Models Of Carpet Cleaner Does Walmart Rent Out To Customers?
The variety of machines offered at Walmart is varied from each store. Still, most Walmart outlets carry the Rug Doctor models like the: Mighty Pro, Wide Track, Pro Portable, X3, and Pro Deep models, to only name some.
Rug Doctor’s location searcher can also determine if specific locations have newer models as well as older models.
In addition to this, the service permits users to search for specific carpet cleaner models.
👉 Are There Late Fees For Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rentals?
Walmart does charge an additional charge for late carpet cleaner rental. As we said, customers can rent the machines for 48 or 24 hours.
When the device doesn’t get returned within their rental time, the client will be required to cover an additional one day regardless of whether the rental period has ended.
👉 Do Walmart Sell Or Rent Cleaning Solutions?
Carpet Doctor machines require suitable cleaning products to do their work. The solutions are available at Walmart stores for about $10 to $25.
Specific solutions concentrate on pet stains, whereas others are focused on general cleaning. It is recommended to find out in advance what you require from your cleaning solution to get the most value of the rental.
Rug Doctor suggests using their solution brand; however, other brands or DIY solutions could be utilized with the machines.
👉 Can Extra Accessories Be Rented?
Additional accessories are available to rent along with the carpet cleaners. The accessories range from furniture accessories that enable you to clean furniture to drying fans that help dry your furniture and carpets.
👉 Is It Better To Buy A Carpet Cleaner Than To Rent One?
This answer could entirely depend on the intended use for this carpet cleaner.
The most expensive, Walmart sells Rug Doctor carpet cleaners at prices as high as $550. The lowest price on their site at $150.
But, if you often clean your carpets or want them to be part of your company, purchasing them might be worth it.
👉 Does Walmart Rent Out Steam Cleaners?
Have you ever wondered if Walmart rents out steam cleaners? Well, wonder no more! Walmart does indeed offer steam cleaner rentals.
In fact, steam cleaning is One of the most effective ways to deep clean carpets, upholstery, and other surfaces. In this Article, We’ll explore everything you need to know about renting a steam cleaner from Walmart.
Steam Cleaning is a Great way To Remove dirt, grime, and stains from carpets and other surfaces. It works by using hot water and steam to break down dirt and kill bacteria and germs.
Steam Cleaners are Available in Various sizes and types, and Walmart offers a range of options to suit your needs.
👉 What are the different Rug Doctor models available for rent at Walmart?
- Mighty Pro
- Wide Track
- Pro Portable
- Pro Deep
How Much Does a Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental Cost?
Walmart carpet cleaning charges depend on the rental duration and Rug Doctor model. The rental cost is between $25 and $35, depending on the model of the machine.
Here are estimated prices taken from Rug Doctor’s online reservation service and Walmart customer service representatives at the store for rentals that are available 24 hours a day:
- Mighty Pro – $30
- Pro Deep – $35
- Pro – $25
- Wide Track – $30
- X3 – $30
It is important to remember that your rental cost does not comprise expenses for cleaning products. Cost of cleaning supplies. It is possible to purchase Rug Doctor branded cleaning solutions at Walmart.
Prices vary from $10 to $25. You can also find alternatives for cleaning products that meet your requirements, like removing pet stains and pre-treatment.
Although Rug Doctor recommends that customers choose their solution from Rug Doctor to achieve the optimal results, there’s no need.
Therefore, if cleaning products are out of your budget, you may opt for another brand. You can also make your cleaning supplies to make more savings.
Walmart will not charge you charges for late fees on the rental of carpet cleaners. However, if you fail to return the item by the due date or time, Rug Doctor may charge an additional fee for each day you are with the machine.
For instance, if you hire a Wide Track machine for 48 hours and return it two days late, you’ll receive $30 per day to cover the time delay, which is an additional $60 for the two days. So, you’ll need to pay $120!
Late return charges can cost you more and impede any savings that you can make from the frugal consumer. To avoid getting hit with late-return charges, ensure that you return the cleaning product at the time you are supposed to.
If you want to learn more about Walmart Carpet Cleaner here are some things to check out:
How to Rent a Walmart Carpet Cleaner?
Renting a Carpet cleaner from Walmart is super easy! Here’s What You Need to do:
- 👉 Find a Walmart store near you. You Can find the Closest store on Walmart’s website.
- 👉 Decide Which carpet cleaner you want to rent. Walmart has different kinds To choose from, so pick the one that will work best for your carpets.
- 👉 Go to the Customer service desk in the store and tell them you want to rent a carpet cleaner. They will give you all the information you need, like how much it costs and how long you can rent it for.
- 👉 Pay for the rental at the desk. Make sure you ask about any extra fees, like for cleaning solution or accessories.
- 👉 Take The ticket or receipt they give you to the carpet cleaner area and pick up your rental.
- 👉 When You’re Done, return the carpet cleaner to the same store where you got it. Try to return it on time so you don’t get charged extra.
That’s it! Renting a Walmart carpet cleaner is an easy way to keep your carpets clean without spending too much money.
Walmart carpet cleaner at the nearest kiosk
Here are the simple steps for renting the Walmart carpet cleaner at the nearest kiosk:
Renting a Walmart carpet cleaner is super easy with the kiosk! Here are the Steps you Need to follow:
- ✅ Select the Machine: First, use the Touchscreen to Select the machine You want to rent.
- ✅ Follow the instructions: The kiosk will give you simple instructions to follow on the screen. Just read them carefully and do what it says.
- ✅ Enter Your Personal information: You’ll need To enter your name, address, and phone number so Walmart knows how to contact you.
- ✅ Pay for the Rental: You Can pay for the Rental with Your Walmart Money Card, credit card, or debit card. Just follow the Prompts on the screen and Make sure You have Enough money to cover the rental cost.
- ✅ Get the machine: Once your payment is accepted, the door will automatically open so you can take the carpet cleaner.
That’s it! Now You can use the Carpet Cleaner to shampoo Your Carpets and Make them Look and feel clean again.
What Types Of Carpet Cleaners Does Walmart Offer?
Walmart has different types of carpet cleaners that you can rent. They have big ones called upright carpet cleaners for cleaning large areas of carpet and smaller ones called portable carpet cleaners for small spots.
They also have special cleaning solutions for different types of carpets, like those for pets or high-traffic areas. You Can Choose the One that works best for you and your carpets!
Returning A Carpet Cleaner To Walmart
Returning a carpet cleaner to Walmart is a simple process. Here are the steps You Need to follow:
- Check the Rental Period: Make sure To check the rental Period on your receipt or rental agreement to ensure you return the cleaner on time to avoid any late fees.
- Clean the Machine: Before returning the carpet cleaner, make sure to clean the machine thoroughly. Empty the Dirty water tank and rinse it Out, and Also wipe down the Cleaner with a Damp cloth.
- Return the Machine: Take the carpet cleaner back to the Walmart store where you rented it from. You can return it to the customer service desk or the designated rental kiosk.
- Show Your Receipt: Show your receipt or rental agreement to the Walmart associate to confirm the return date and any charges or fees.
- Receive Confirmation: Once the associate confirms everything, they will give you a confirmation of the return.
That’s it! Returning a Carpet Cleaner to Walmart is a straightforward Process, and it’s important To make sure You return the Machine on time and in good condition to avoid any extra charges.
Is It Better To Buy A Carpet Cleaner Than To Rent?
Whether it’s better to buy or rent a carpet cleaner depends on your personal needs and circumstances. Here are Some factors To consider:
✅ Frequency of use: If You have carpets that Require frequent cleaning due to pets, children, or high traffic, it may be more cost-effective to purchase a carpet cleaner rather than renting one multiple times.
✅ Cost: Carpet Cleaners can range in price from under $100 to over $500. If You Only Need to Clean Your Carpets Once or Twice a Year, renting a carpet cleaner may be a more affordable option.
✅ Storage space: Carpet Cleaners can Take up a significant Amount of storage space, So if you have limited storage space, renting a carpet cleaner may be a more practical option.
✅ Maintenance: Owning a Carpet cleaner requires regular maintenance, including cleaning the machine after each use and replacing filters and other parts as needed.
If You don’t Have the Time or inclination for regular maintenance, renting a carpet cleaner may be a more convenient option.
Overall, if You Have Carpets that require frequent cleaning, it May be More cost-effective To Purchase a carpet cleaner.
However, if You Only Need to clean Your carpets once or twice a Year and have limited storage space, renting a carpet cleaner may be a more practical option.
Deciding whether to buy or rent a carpet cleaner depends on your needs. Here are some things to think about:
👉 How often do you need to clean your carpets?
If You have pets or kids, Or your carpets get a lot of Traffic, you might want To buy a carpet cleaner. If You Only Need to clean your carpets a few times a Year, renting might be a better option.
👉 How much does a carpet cleaner cost?
They Can be Expensive, So make sure you can afford it before you buy. Renting might be a more affordable option.
👉 Do you have space to store a carpet cleaner?
They Can Take Up a lot of Room, So if You don’t have space to store it, Renting Might be a Better Choice.
👉 Are you willing to maintain a carpet cleaner?
They Need to be cleaned after Each use and Parts need To be replaced Periodically. If You don’t have the time or desire to maintain a carpet cleaner, renting might be a more convenient option.
How to Use Walmart Carpet Cleaner
Cleaning your carpets with a Walmart carpet cleaner is really easy! Here are the simple steps:
- 👉Get your carpets ready: First, vacuum your carpets to remove any dirt or debris. Clean up any spills or stains you notice.
- 👉Fill the water tank: Fill the clean water tank with hot water and the cleaning solution according to the instructions on the bottle.
- 👉Start cleaning: Turn on the carpet cleaner and press the trigger to spray the cleaning solution. Slowly push the cleaner forward over the carpet, and then pull it back towards you without pressing the trigger to suck up the dirty water.
- 👉Rinse the carpets: After cleaning a section of carpet, repeat the process without pressing the trigger to rinse with clean water.
- 👉Empty the dirty water tank: When the dirty water tank is full, turn off the carpet cleaner and empty the dirty water. Rinse the tank and the filter.
- 👉Let the carpets dry: Allow your carpets to dry completely before walking on them or moving furniture. You can open windows or use a fan to help speed up the drying process.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can keep your carpets clean and fresh with a Walmart carpet cleaner. Remember to always read the instructions carefully and be safe while using the machine.
Walmart has the service of renting carpet cleaners. Many stores have this option; however, customers can learn which stores provide this service on this Rug Doctor site.
Walmart offers a broad range of machines that can be rented out for hours for about $40.
FAQs – Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental
⏩ Does Walmart sell Bissell carpet cleaners?
⏩ How much does it cost to rent a steam cleaner at Walmart?
The Cost of Renting a carpet cleaner from Walmart varies depending On the type And size of the machine. Generally, Prices Range From Around $25 to $35 for a 24-hour Rental Period.
⏩ Do I need to provide any identification to rent a carpet cleaner from Walmart?
Yes, Walmart requires customers to provide a valid form of identification when renting a carpet cleaner. This Can include a Driver’s license, State-issued ID card, or Passport.
⏩ Can I rent a carpet cleaner online from Walmart?
At this time, Walmart does not offer online rentals for carpet cleaners. Customers must visit their local Walmart store to rent a machine.
⏩ What types of cleaning solutions should I use with a Walmart carpet cleaner rental?
Walmart Offers a Range of cleaning solutions that are safe To use with their Carpet cleaning machines, including carpet cleaning solution, upholstery cleaner, and pet stain and odor removers.
⏩ Does Walmart carry carpet cleaner belts?
Yes, Walmart carries replacement belts for vacuums and carpet cleaners. These replacement belts start at around $6. You Can Check the Availability of These belts in your local Walmart store or online on their website.
⏩ Does Walmart offer carpet rental coupons?
No, Walmart doesn’t offer carpet rental coupons. However, you can find and print coupons directly from Rug Doctor before you go by clicking here.
⏩ Does Walmart lease steam cleaners?
Yes, Walmart offers rental of some Rug Doctor carpet cleaners that are considered steam cleaners.
⏩ Can extra accessories be rented?
Find here: salonpricelist.com
Was this helpful?
Hey, my name is Noah. We’ve done a lot of research on it by visiting different Walmart stores; My goal is to provide you with accurate information about the services offered by Walmart and their benefits.