Walmart Baby Registry
Walmart Baby Registry: Walmart has Everything you could need for a baby, from bibs and bottles to cribs and carriers.
When You’re Making a baby Registry, Walmart is a Great place to go if You Want to find a wide range of basic baby items at a good price.
Walmart offers everything expectant parents require to prepare for the birth of their children.
Making a list of everything parents will need to acquire for their child using Walmart’s baby registry makes this process simpler.
Walmart Baby Registry Box
Parents can create a list of all the items their child will require up until 2023 using Walmart’s baby registry, and then give those items to their relatives and friends.
A $40 welcome box and discount coupons are also provided. Items that Qualify may be Returned within a year, and other products may be returned within 30 to 90 days.
If you want to find out more about creating a baby registry list at Walmart, the advantages of having baby registry items, and whether or not you may swap goods from the registry, continue reading.
How To Set up a Walmart Baby Registry Online?
1. Visit the website for Walmart. On the Left side of the screen, there is a Menu that You can Pull down. It’s a link. Scroll down until you see “Baby” as a choice.
If you click this, another menu will appear. Find the “Baby Registry” option and click on it.
2. This will take You to the Main screen for Registries, where you can search for a registry or make your own. Under the text “Baby on the way,” click “Start Now.”
3. Choose “Here We go” in the Middle of the “Welcome” Screen.
4. You Will be asked To sign in to Your Walmart account or make a New Account. Note: If you want to make a Walmart baby registry, you will need a free Walmart account.
5. Once You’ve signed in or Made an Account, a chat window will Pop up. The chat bot will ask you for all the information it needs to set up your baby registry at Walmart.
Click “View my registry” once you’ve answered all of the questions.
6. You’ll be taken to the dashboard for Your Walmart baby registry, where you can start adding items to your Target baby registry.
How To Add Items To a Walmart Baby Registry Online?
1. Visit the Website for Walmart. On the Right Side Of the Screen, Click the drop-down Menu. Choose “Account.” Then choose “Log in.”
2. This takes You to a page where You can sign in. Type in Your name and password.
3. After Logging in, you can use the Search bar to look for a certain Product. When You’re on the Page for an item, look for a button that says “Add to Registry” under the price and colour options (if applicable). Click on this link.
4. When You click, a Small box will appear in the middle of the screen To confirm that the item has been added.
If You want to make sure that the item was Added, just click “View Your Registry.” If You Want To keep browsing And adding items, Click the X in the upper right corner.
How To Set up a Walmart Baby Registry Using The App?
You can get the Walmart app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
From the main menu, choose “Gift Registry.”
1. Pick “Make a Baby Registry.”
2. Fill out the form with the requested information.
3. Click “Create Registration.”
4. Start adding things to your baby registry at Walmart.
How to Sign up to get your Free Walmart Baby Registry Welcome Box! – Video Guide
The Benefits of a Walmart Baby Registry
Walmart gives new parents a free welcome box with samples of baby products that are worth about $40.
Samples can be things like pacifiers, diapers, small bottles of lotion, and more. But these samples are different from one box to the next.
With the Walmart app, You can Add baby items to your list from Your phone.
Walmart Will match the Price of a product that is sold by a Competitor online. But this discount can only be used once a day.
If You return a gift from your Registry within 90 days, you’ll get a gift card For the full Amount of the item. You can also return some things within a Year.
What Brands Are On Walmart Baby Registry?
You Can put on your baby’s Registry any of the brands of baby Products that Walmart sells in its stores and on its website, such as:
- Disney Baby
- OXO Tot
- Baby Jogger
Can You Return Baby Registry Items At Walmart?
Walmart lets people return items from a baby registry that can be returned for a full year. All other items can be returned within 30 to 90 days.
If You Get a gift you don’t want, You Can return or Exchange it at the store or by mail. Items like units or cots that take up a Lot of Space can be picked up by FedEx at a scheduled time.
Walmart will take back packages with or without receipts as long as you have the order number and the sender’s email address. If you click “Take a Peek!,” you can find out who gave you the gift.
Walmart Baby Registry Checklist
- First aid kit.
- Nasal aspirator.
- Digital thermometer.
Toys and Activities
- Newborn swing.
- Baby chair.
- Book set.
- Wooden toy.
- Less expensive, non-toxic activity mat.
- 4 Pairs of pants.
- 5 Pairs of pajamas.
- 3 Swaddles.
- 1 Sleep sack.
- 10 Onesies, short-sleeve and long-sleeve.
- 3 Hats, 3 sets of mitts & 6 pairs of socks.
- 2 Crib sheets.
- Adorable cool mist humidifier.
- Low EMF baby monitor.
- Floor or standing fan.
- Non-toxic crib.
- Non-toxic mattress.
- Organic waterproof cover.
- A vibrating/swinging bassinet that needed batteries.
- Organic mattress pad and sheets for a bassinet.
- Organic pillow for sleeping.
- 5 Burp cloths.
- Nursing pillow and slip cover.
- Highchair with detachable tray.
- 4 Breastfeeding silicone bottles or glass bottles.
- Bottle brush.
- 2 Bibs.
Bathing & Grooming
- Hooded organic 100% cotton towel.
- Natural hair/scalp brush.
- Clippers and file.
- Bath tub.
- 6 Wash cloths.
- Natural sponge.
- “Lotion” for baby skin and diaper rash.
- 24 Cloth diapers.
- Changing pad.
- Diaper caddy.
- 1 Pack of disposable diapers.
- Wipes or reusable cloth diaper wipes.
- Baby carrier.
- Diaper bag.
- Car seat.
- Breast pump.
- Sitz bath spray.
- Nursing pads.
- Nipple cream.
- Breast milk storage bags.
- Nursing bras (hands-free and regular).
- The Mama Natural Birth Course.
- Mama Natural Affirmation Cards for Pregnancy.
- The Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth by Mama Natural.
FAQs – Walmart Baby Registry
Does Walmart have a baby registry discount?
Walmart Gives a discount For completing a baby Registry. At the Moment, Walmart Doesn’t offer a discount For completing a baby registry, but there are a lot of perks and freebies that come with a Walmart baby registry.
How long does it take to get the Walmart baby box?
You can get your box up to four weeks after your due date or up to nine months before. When it gets there: Most users say that their box gets there within a week.
When should I receive my baby box?
Your midwife will help you fill out a Baby Box registration card when you are between 20 and 24 weeks pregnant.
This will happen at your regular antenatal appointment. Your Baby Box will arrive about 4 weeks before your baby is due.
Is the baby box free?
Free and helpful information is given to new parents about safe sleeping, nutrition, breastfeeding, vaccines, and more.
Parents who just had a baby get a free Baby Box that gives their baby a safe place to sleep. New parents also get samples of useful things like diapers, bags for storing breast milk, and more.
When should I start a baby registry?
Aim to have your registry done about four weeks before your shower, or when the invitations are sent out. You can do it!
Visit its official website www.walmart.com for more details.
For more information about other Walmart, spa & salon prices or near me Salon please visit our website salonpricelist.com.
Disclaimer: Walmart Baby Registry data above has been collected from various sources online, on-site and/or by phone. or may not be current. To confirm current pricing and new locations, please contact your local Walmart.
Was this helpful?
Hey, my name is Noah. We’ve done a lot of research on it by visiting different Walmart stores; My goal is to provide you with accurate information about the services offered by Walmart and their benefits.