Table Of Contents
Walmart Savings Catcher Login
Walmart Savings Catcher Login: Because they have so many things accessible at such low costs, Walmart is one of the top merchants in the world. With their Savings Catcher service, they also have a technique to assist you in saving even more money.
You can submit your Walmart receipts to the Savings Catcher app, which will check to see if any of the items you purchased were cheaper elsewhere.
If you find a product for less elsewhere, Walmart will refund you the difference and put it in an eGift Cart.
Since using coupons to shop has taken so much time, I used to be big into it. Thankfully, thanks to money-saving smartphone apps like the Walmart Savings Catcher app, you no longer need to do that.
How to Sign Up with Walmart Savings Catcher
In the past, the Walmart Savings Catcher programme was slightly different, but in October 2018, it experienced a significant shift. Below, we outline how to sign up for the programme.
- Get the Walmart app for your smartphone by downloading it to Apple or Android devices. We have screenshots from my Android phone below.
- After downloading the app, open the menu, and then choose the Walmart Pay menu option.
- Click on the button below to download Walmart Savings Catcher.
- You can either establish a new Walmart account or sign in using an existing one on the following screen.
- You will be given a choice to add a credit/debit card, gift card, or Chase Pay after logging in.
- After choosing to do so, I was offered the same options as before, allowing me to decide to add another card or Chase Pay to my account if I so desired. Another gift card can also be added on the following screen.
- You’ll be prompted to agree to the terms and conditions after completing the steps above, and then you’re done!
Using Walmart Savings Catcher At The Store
Head on over to your local Walmart when you are ready and get shopping! Once you are done, you will do the following.
- Head on over to the checkout
- Tally up all your goods and get your total
- Open Walmart Pay in your Walmart App
- Enter your verification method (PIN, Touch ID or Face ID)
- Scan the QR code on the PIN page with your phone, and from there, your payment can be made – by default Walmart Pay will use any eGift cards for payment first, and then they will bill the rest to your default payment methods.
- You will then receive an eReceipt
- From your confirmation page for your order, you can tap the “Submit Receipt” button that will send your receipt to the Savings Catcher part of the program; you can also submit your ticket at a later time from your Savings Catcher dashboard within the Walmart app.
So basically – say you buy a box of Cheerios at Walmart for $3.99, but your local Target is selling it for $2.99 on special – Walmart will add $1.00 for your eGift Card.
Important Program Terms To Remember
- The Savings Catcher must receive receipts within seven calendar days.
- You can redeem Savings Catcher eGift Cards in person, at Walmart.com, or through the Walmart Pay app.
- Prices are compared using the things you purchased and local adverts that have to be current at the time of your transaction.
- Any reduced prices discovered will be added to your Savings Catcher eGift Card within roughly a week.
- Walmart does not accept Savings Catcher for its groceries or pickup services.
- Not all locations are qualified for the programme, so you might want to contact Walmart to find out if your neighbourhood shop is one of them. You can tell a store isn’t in the programme if you check out and receive your e-receipt, but there is no submit to Savings Catcher option.
- Each week, up to seven receipts may be filed.
Benefits of Walmart Savings Catcher
Using the excellent price comparison tool Walmart Savings Cather, you can save money on regular shopping. Overall, it’s a tremendous helpful programme, particularly if you purchase a lot at Walmart.
Here is a quick summary of some of the tool’s additional advantages:
1. Automating the savings process makes saving money quick.
Savings Catcher is advantageous in that it automates the process of saving money. You don’t need to search for discounts, compare prices, use coupons, or do anything similar when you shop.
Carry out your regular shopping, scan your receipt, and let Walmart Savings Catcher take care of the rest. It is that simple.
If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to bring coupons to the store with you, this is such an excellent method to save money on your shopping.
2. Savings Catcher can be combined with coupons.
If you have the time, you should also consider using Walmart coupons since you can do so even if you intend to use Savings Catcher.
Savings Catcher merely compares the quoted pricing for the same item at other stores to the item’s original price at Walmart before you apply the coupon.
For instance, even though you only paid $2.50 at Walmart and another retailer advertised the same shampoo for $2.00, Savings Catcher will still credit you $1.00 even though you had a coupon for $0.50 off shampoo, the shelf price was $3, and you only paid $2.50.
See our post for advice on using coupons for the most significant possible savings at Walmart.
How Walmart Savings Catcher Works
Another option that Walmart offers to help you save money is the Walmart Savings Catcher.
In essence, it’s a price-matching mechanism that reimburses you for the difference if you buy more at Walmart for an item cheaper elsewhere.
You can use it online, on your laptop or desktop computer, or with the Walmart app on your smartphone.
How To Use Walmart’s Saving Catcher App – Video
FAQs – Walmart Savings Catcher
What replaced Walmart Savings Catcher?
Savings Catcher is available online and at Walmart stores, but they are the only locations where it is functional. You may earn kicks with Shopkick at a wide range of retailers, both in-person and online.
Is Walmart Savings Catcher still a thing?
On May 14, 2019, Walmart was expected to end its Walmart Savings Catcher nationally. The function, which can be accessed through the Walmart mobile app, was initially developed by the retail behemoth to determine whether its pricing was cheaper than its rivals.
Why did Walmart end savings catcher?
Savings Catcher, a well-known price-matching feature that automatically reimbursed clients for any price disparities between Walmart and its rivals, is being discontinued by the corporation. Walmart claimed that the programme is ending because it typically already has the lowest prices.
Can you still scan Walmart receipts for the savings catcher?
Even though Savings Catcher is no longer available, you may still use the Walmart app to submit paper or electronic receipts and monitor the results in your Purchase History.
Hit the bar code icon at the top of your mobile device’s home screen to activate the scanner and scan your receipt.
Hey, my name is Noah. We’ve done a lot of research on it by visiting different Walmart stores; My goal is to provide you with accurate information about the services offered by Walmart and their benefits.