This is the Starbucks Secret Menu is one of the most amazing things ever invented. Okay, it’s not the most impressive thing ever created but it’s still for us.
Starbucks offers a completely secret menu developed by baristas who are dedicated and loyal customers over time that has spread rapidly across the web.
The key for ordering these beverages lies in the order.
You shouldn’t just ask for an ‘Orange Creamsicle Frappuccino’ instead, you must be precise in the recipe in regards to the ingredients, as if you’re an insider of the menu that is secret.
In this article, we’ll discuss the most popular Starbucks secrets menu items, and demonstrating how to place your order.
If you’re planning to try something novel in Starbucks then the Starbucks Secret Menu is your best place to explore.
What Is the Starbucks Secret Menu?
Starbucks Secret Menu refers to a selection of non-official drink recipes that aren’t available in the menu of official Starbucks however can be customized and purchased in Starbucks stores.
The drinks are usually created and enjoyed by Starbucks lovers and customers.
The Secret Menu features an array of different and innovative combinations that incorporate various syrups, flavors and toppings.
A few of the most popular are Butterbeer Frappuccino, Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato along with the Cotton Candy Frappuccino.
It is important to remember that the Secret Menu is not officially accepted by Starbucks Baristas might not know all drink names or ingredients.
Customers usually can order customized drinks by explaining the specific changes with the barista.
20 Best Starbucks Secret Menu
We listed the top Starbucks drink menu items and provided each recipe’s specific recipe so that you know you can order these drinks.
When ordering these menu items, you must be mindful towards you Barista and don’t request the item’s name.
Instead or ask for it using the recipe, and keep in mind that some ingredient are in season (as stated) therefore, you should select according to the season.
Without further delay this is The Starbucks Secret Menu.
- Order vanilla creme Frappuccino
- Three pumps caramel, and toffee syrup for nuts
- Then finish it off with drizzles of caramel
Cinnamon Toast Drink
- You can order the white chocolate iced mocha
- Two pumps of white chocolate
- Include one sugar in the raw packet
- Add three pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
Cookies and Cream Frappuccino
- Request for the Mocha Cookies Crust Frappuccino
- Request that it be cream-based
- Substitute white mocha for mocha
- Order vanilla bean creme Frappuccino
- Make sure to add one pump of raspberry syrup
- Top with strawberries and mocha drizzle
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Request hot chocolate
- Sub-oat milk
- Make sure to add mocha and hazelnut syrups
- Serve with whip cream
Caramel Cookie Crumble
- Order a mocha cookie crumble
- Sub all mocha sauce for dark caramel sauce
Andes Mint Cold Brew
- Request the cold beverage
- Add three pumps white mocha. three pumps mocha, and 3 pumps of mint syrup
- Then top with the cold foam and chocolate curls
- Place an order for passion Iced Tea
- Add soy milk
- Add vanilla syrup
- Serve with two scoops of blackberries.
Holiday Spiced Cold Brew
- Get sweet cream cold foam cold drink
- You can request one sugar inside the raw packet
- Mix cinnamon dolce with cinnamon nutmeg powder to the cold foam.
- Finish with cinnamon dolce and Nutmeg powders
S’mores Hot Chocolate
- Order a grande hot chocolate
- Four pumps syrup made from chestnuts (you can substitute it for toffee syrup made from nuts)
- Then top with mocha drizzle, and the whipped cream
Cream Soda Float
- Make a lemonade with acai and strawberry.
- No strawberry flavorings
- 2 pumps of syrup for raspberry
- A scoop vanilla bean
- Add Vanilla sweet cream chilled foam, and then request 1 scoop vanilla beans to be placed in the foam.
Dole Whip Frappuccino
- Order a vanilla bean Frappuccino
- Substitute sweet cream in place of milk
- Request a pineapple bases
- Decorate with the whipped cream
Rose Gold Refresher
- Order a mango dragon fruit refresher
- Take out any water and inclusions.
- Substitute peach juice in the peach
- Two pumps of the classic syrup, and 2 pumps of syrup made from raspberries
Neapolitan Cold Brew
- Order a venti cold brew
- Mix four pumps with mocha sauce. Add 2 pumps vanilla syrup.
- Request Vanilla sweet cream cold foam that can be mixed with strawberry puree
- Serve with vanilla powder and whipped cream.
Christmas in a Cup
- Order a cinnamon dolce latte
- Include one and half pump white mocha syrup. Add one half pump of peppermint syrup.
Pumpkin Butter Cold Brew
- Make a cold brew order with pumpkin cream
- No vanilla syrup
- Add two pumps of white mocha 1 cinnamon dolce pump 1 pump Chai
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
Strawberries and Cream Refresher
- Get a refreshing strawberry acai drink
- There is no water
- Blend in light strawberry puree
- Include sweet cream
Gummy Bear Refresher
- Get a refreshing strawberry acai drink
- There is no water
- There is no inclusion
- Half peach juice
- Two pumps of raspberry syrup
Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Request a double chocolate chip cream Frappuccino
- Add two pumps vanilla syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Blend in the whipped cream
- Decorate with whipped cream, and mocha drizzle
Oatmeal Cookie Latte
- Order a venti latte
- Substitute oat milk in place of regular milk
- Include two pumps of mocha, and 2 pumps brown sugar syrup.
What’s the Lowest Carb Drink at Starbucks?
Counting calories? Don’t worry, Starbucks has a variety of options to choose from.
A few moderately-carb drinks available at Starbucks include freshly prepared coffee (such as Pike Place, Blonde Roast or Dark Roast), cold espresso, brew and ice teas that are not sweetened (like green, chai black white, earl grey, English breakfast and passion tango).
A low carb, keto-friendly add-ons include heavy cream (it contains higher fat content than carbohydrates) along with almond milk (only around five grams of carbs).
Other milks made from plants at Starbucks are quite high in sugar, so stay away from them whenever you are able to.
If you want a drink that is low in carbs avoid the sweetener, however, if you’re looking for something a little more zingy, add Stevia.
Do you don’t want to make your own low-carb beverage? Consider one of these beverages that are also a good choice for those who want to cut down on calories:
- Americano With Heavy Cream
- Brewed Oprah Chai Tea Bag
- Faux Frapp
- Grande Expresso Coffee Over Ice With 2 Pumps of Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Iced Cinnamon Refresher
- Iced Espresso With Heavy Cream, an ounce of sugar-free vanilla Syrup
- Keto White Drink
- Low-Carb Flat White
- Skinny Mocha
- Steamer(Almond milk that is unsweetened and topped and a non-sugar dolce of cinnamon dolce)
- Sugar-Free Pink Drink
- Sugar-Free Purple Drink
Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks Video
What Drinks Can I Get Skinny at Starbucks?
It is believed that the “healthiest” drinks at Starbucks contain at least 100 calories, and are available in the form of “Skinny.”
In general, you should request your drink to be “light” or “skinny,” ask your baristas to lower your syrup consumption and also hold the whip.
Here are a few Starbucks drinks available to purchase in the skinny:
- Caramel Frappuccino Light
- Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte
- Unsweetened Ice Coffee
- Unsweetened Ice Tea
Starbucks Secret Menu App
There are a variety of applications that work with Secret Menu at Starbucks. Starbucks Secret Menu. Here are a few of the most well-known ones:
- Starbucks Secret Menu: The application is accessible on Google Play and offers a various different drink recipes each week.
- Secret Menu for Starbucks: The app is available in the App Store and provides several drink recipes, in addition to reviews and ratings from customers.
- Starbucks Secret Menu: The app is available in the App Store and lets users to make your own drinks with eight menu items.
- Starbucks Secret Menu PRO: The app is available on the App Store as well as Google Play and offers new recipes each week, along with barista-approved recipes.
It is advised review and evaluate features prior to downloading these apps.
Also, it is crucial to remember this: the Starbucks Secret Menu is not an official menu and not all baristas will have a good understanding of the drinks.
It is advised to be courteous and patient when you order on the Secret Menu.
Starbucks Secret Menu Hot Drinks
Certainly! Here are some of the most popular hot drinks that are available from Starbucks’ “secret menu”:
- Butterbeer Latte Butterbeer Latte: A delightfully creamy and rich latte that was inspired to Harry Potter. Harry Potter series. It’s a mix from caramel syrup, toffee nut and vanilla. You can request a latte containing caramel syrup as well as toffee nut syrup as well as vanilla syrup.
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: It is a drink that mimics the flavor of cinnamon rolls in a warm and soothing way. You can order the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a pump of cinnamon dolce syrup as well as an ounce in white mocha syrup.
- Nutella Hot Chocolate: For those who love chocolate and hazelnuts This drink is an absolute delight. You can request hot chocolate with mocha syrup as well as a pump of syrup made from hazelnuts.
- Twix Frappuccino: A delicious mix of chocolate and caramel, like the well-known candy bar. Request a caramel Frappuccino using an ounce of hazelnut syrup as well as the addition of Java chips.
- Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate: This drink evokes the taste of a snickerdoodle cake. Get a hot cocoa drink with an ounce of white mocha syrup, and the Dolce cinnamon syrup.
Be aware that these drinks are not official designs, therefore it’s unlikely that all Starbucks baristas might be familiar with these drinks.
When you order, it is important to include the recipe so that you can get the beverage you desire. Get the best experience from the secret menu at Starbucks!
Starbucks Near Me Location
Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks Cotton Candy
There are many Starbucks Secret Menu drinks that are flavored with cotton candy. Here are a few of the most well-known varieties:
Cotton Candy Frappuccino:
This drink can be created by mixing milk, ice vanilla bean powder as well as raspberry syrup.
The recipe can vary slightly based on the source, however it generally, you need the equivalent of 1 pump to make tall drinks, 1.5 pumps for a grand as well as 2 pumps to make a Venti.
Cotton Candy Refresher:
To create the drink, order a Venti Pink Drink without any additions and add 2 pumps of strawberry syrup. Finally, top it off with vanilla cold cream.
It is crucial to remember this the Starbucks Secret Menu is not an official menu and not all baristas will have a good understanding of the drinks.
It is advised to be courteous and patient when you order using the menu that is secret.
FAQ – Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks
For ordering a drink from the secret menu it is easy to give the recipe or names of your drink while making your purchase. It’s important to keep in mind the fact that not every barista might know about drinks on the menu that are secret Therefore, it is helpful to keep the recipe or the ingredients in hand. Being friendly and accommodating with your barista will help make ordering easier.
Absolutely! Like the regular menu items, drinks on the secret menu can be customized to your personal preferences. You can request modifications for example, making the drink sweeter, altering the type of milk or adding other flavors. Don’t be afraid of getting creative and create the drink your personal.
Starbucks secret menu Starbucks Secret Menu is continuously changing with new products appearing. You can find new secrets menu drinks by looking on forums online, social media groups, or websites that provide recipes and stories. Connecting in the Starbucks community will provide you with information about the most recent trends in secret menus.
To ensure that you receive the exact drink from the secret menu, it is best to include the recipe and ingredients when placing your order, as some drinks have unofficial names. Baristas might not be familiar with these names, so providing the recipe beforehand would ensure that you get the drink you want.
Starbucks offers the drinks from the secret menu in all of its available sizes, including Grande, Tall, Venti, and Trenta.
No matter if you prefer a small medium, large, or an extra-large drink You can have the drink of your choice from the secret menu in the size that best suits your taste.
Absolutely! Starbucks offers a wide range of milk alternatives that are non-dairy like almond milk, soymilk, as well as coconut milk. To enjoy your preferred menu drink without any dairy ingredients, you can request it to be prepared with your choice of non-dairy milk. This will allow you to customize your drink according to your preferences.
There are some hidden menu drinks that are designed to satisfy winter cravings. For instance, you could enjoy this drink called Caramel Apple Spice, a warm and comforting drink created using apple juice steamed with cinnamon dolce syrup whip cream with caramel drizzle. It’s like hugging a friend in the form of a cup!
Was this helpful?
I am a beauty and hair specialist. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 4 years now. And love to explore different salons and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various salons and their pricing, services etc.