Best Nail Salon in Tampa
Below is a list of the top and Best Nail Salons in Tampa. To help you find the best Nail Salons near you in Tampa, we put together our list based on this rating points list.
You should look for the top nail salon in Tampa if you live there and need a new manicure.
Tampa’s Best Nail Salons
The top rated Nail Salons in Tampa, FL are:
⏩Frenchies Modern Nail Care Tampa
The most well-known nail salon in Tampa is Frenchies Modern Nail Care Tampa. In the Tampa area, they also do pedicures and other nail work.
They are proud to have the best nail salon, pedicures, and other nail services in Tampa, Florida. Frenchies is the best nail salon in Tampa.
So, they go above and beyond industry standards to ensure you have a clean, fresh, and comfortable stay that is also good for the environment.
- Nail Salon
- Address: 317 W Palm Ave #105A, Tampa, FL 33602
- Phone: (813) 252 9416
- Website: frenchiesnails.com/location/fl-tampa/
- “I’ve been going to Frenchies for two years now, and I love the service and the people who work there. My nails have never looked better than they do now. And my nail art and designs are always a hit. All the techs are great, but Kayla is my favourite.”– Cathy
⏩Allure Nails & Spa
Allure Nails & Spa will do everything possible to give you the fantastic experience you’ve been waiting for. A pedicure is a great way to relax and keep your feet healthy.
This service includes trimming, shaping, cuticle care, a scrub, a lotion massage, a warm towel wrap, and regular polish. A manicure helps nails grow and soften rough, dry skin when done once a week.
The price includes shaping the nails, cutting the cuticles, massaging them with moisturizing lotion, and polishing them regularly.
- Nail Salon
- Address: 3410 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629
- Phone: (813) 837 1018
- Website: allurenailstampa.com
- “Nathan is the best. Making an appointment online makes everything so much easier, and they’re always on time. People in Tampa don’t usually pay $35 for a gel fill, so you should check them out before they get too busy. Please thank Nathan!”– Tessa DiMare
⏩The Minimalist Salon
The Minimalist Salon ensures that high-quality products and well-trained professionals will always come with the best results. When we built their salon, it was necessary to us that the space be open and welcoming.
They wanted to give the traditional nail salon a modern and minimalist makeover and rethink what that experience should be like: an immaculately clean salon uses high-quality products with careful attention to detail, is free of clutter and harsh fumes, and gives clients a fantastic experience.
- Nail Salon
- Address: 1211 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602
- Phone: (813) 221 1270
- Website: theminimalistsalontampa.com
- “Best kept secret from me! I work out at Crunch across the street, but I had never seen “The Minimalist.” I’m glad we finally met. I am so happy with how well everything is taken care of and how thoughtful the service is.
- I got a level 3 pedicure and a gel manicure, and I love how they turned out. Paige helped me and was really great. I will definitely add this place to my routine for nail care.”– Danielle H
⏩Manhattan Nail Salon
The Manhattan Nail Salon in Tampa, FL 33629 is a highly rated nail salon that is easy to get to. The dedication and years of experience of their professionals will make you happy.
When you walk through their door, the staff will treat you with care because they are well-trained, active, and kind. You can choose from many different gel colors and hundreds of cute, trendy nail designs.
The tools and equipment at the Manhattan Nail Salon are the most up-to-date ones on the market. When you’re in a clean and beautiful place, you’ll feel calm and at ease, and all your fatigue and tiredness will disappear.
- Nail Salon
- Address: 3511 S Manhattan Ave, Tampa, FL 33629
- Phone: (813) 839 0598
- Website: manhattannailsalontampa.com
- “This place is excellent. At least four years as a customer. Very comfortable with the amount of space they have, and there is always a tech on hand. I love Rosie. She makes things better for me by being happy and friendly. Very sweet and good at making shapes and painting.– Briana Hill
⏩NiNi Nails Salon & Spa
NiNi Nails Salon & Spa is one of the best nail salons in Tampa, and they want to help you look your best. They have everything you need, whether you’re getting ready for a night out or want to look great for an event.
Come to NiNi Nails Salon to see what their team of experts can do for you. As one of the best nail salons in town, they offer a wide range of high-quality items at low prices.
From OPI to DC to their favorite, SNS Dipping Powder, there’s something for everyone.
- Nail Salon
- Address: 10330 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 130, Tampa, FL 33618
- Phone: (813) 353 0991
- Website: nininails.com
- “Oh. My goodness. I’ve been looking for ANY place I like to get my nails done, but I haven’t found one yet. I’ve never been to a nail salon where people were happy and willing to help me until today.
- NiNi took extra time to make sure that my nails looked great. I had never seen that shape before, but she made me love it. And the price wasn’t too high. I love how my nails look. Thank you, guys! I’ve found my new place.
Heavenly Nails is a top nail salon that does manicures, pedicures, and other nail treatments. The salon wants to give its customers professional nail care and a wide range of trendy nail services.
The salon has assembled a team of skilled people who are experts at Gel manicures, pedicures, Dip Power, Acrylic Nails, and waxing. They only use high-quality, professional brands like CND Shellac and OPI on their clients.
Heavenly Nails has been hosting special events like birthdays, bridal, and corporate parties. Heavenly Nails has many helpful features, like the ability to text and book appointments online.
- Heavenly, Spa, and Signature Heavenly Spa, Princess/Prince, and Shellac Manicure Polish Change Hands/Feet, French/Buff Cream, Design, Cut Down, Green Tea Herbal Spa, Organic Therapeutic Signature, and Princess/Prince Pedicure, Paraffin/Collagen Sock/Gloves, Acrylic Full-Set/Fill-In, and Shellac Pedicure.
- Website:- https://www.tampaheavenlynails.com/
- I love finding a good nail salon, but it depends on how good the nail artist is. Sally did a great job and knew exactly how to shape them to fit my style. She was quick and helpful, and she did what I asked. I’ll see her the next time for sure. I can’t wait to find her!
Nail Shop is a nail salon in Tampa that has everything you need. Their professionals are trained, skilled, and committed to providing the best treatments with the best products.
They have hundreds of gels and polishes in a wide range of colors. They work hard to offer the most courteous, professional, and friendly customer service in their field.
They are proud that only skilled professionals do their manicures and pedicures. Nail Shop is happy to let you walk in or make an appointment at the last minute.
- Acrylic Full Set, Gel Manicure, Gel Pedicure, Shellac Manicure, Acrylic Fills, Pink and White Full Set, Shellac Pedicure, Lux Gel Nail, Lux Pedi, Nail Art, Design, Shaping, and Polish Change.
- Amazing nail salon. Go to Angela. She is skilled, and she pays attention to the details when she does your nails. She is also funny and charming. I usually get bored after an hour of sitting still, but when I talk to Angela, the time goes by quickly. I’m sure you can guess that I’ll be back every two weeks.
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the 8 Best Nail Salon in Tampa with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the 7 Best Nail Salon in Tampa.
If you want to know about the salon prices and beauty services, visit our website: SalonPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The details reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. The information reported on this website may not be current, and may vary by location. To obtain current details, contact the individual salon location of interest to you.
Was this helpful?
I am a beauty and hair specialist. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 4 years now. And love to explore different salons and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various salons and their pricing, services etc.