Best Nail Salon in Raleigh NC
Below is a list of the top and Best Nail Salons in Raleigh NC. To help you find the best Nail Salons near you in Raleigh NC, we put together our list based on this rating points list.
You should look for the top nail salon in Raleigh NC if you live there and need a new manicure.
Raleigh’s Best Beauty Salons
The top rated Beauty Salons in Raleigh, NC are:
Four sisters from Long Island, New York, own Lux Salon. Each has made it down to Raleigh, North Carolina, and loves it here. They have different kinds of education, such as cosmetology, management, accounting, and marketing.
They are proud to offer an environment that encourages their staff to improve their skills and get to know their clients personally.
The Lux sisters like to give their clients a relaxing, well-kept environment and a customer service team that takes care of their needs. They work hard to provide excellent service, beautiful hair, and a look that shows who you are.
- Hair Cut & Style, Hair Color & Treatments, Specials/Packages
- Address: 8377 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613
- Phone: (919) 676-5799
- Website: www.luxsalonspa.net
- “Everyone is friendly here. Always talk about your options and answer all of your questions. There are some great products for sale, but the staff doesn’t try to sell them to you. – Hannah O.
👉Sweet T Salon
Everyone in your family can get their hair cut and colored at Sweet T Salon. Whether you live nearby or are just visiting Raleigh, the Sweet T design team is happy to see you.
Their many customers love everything about the South, from grits to the Crimson Tide. With Sweet T Salon, you can start a new tradition today.
They give oil-based highlights that are healthy. No more gold-colored hair. No more breakage. They serve their team in the best way possible. This means that the expertise of their entire team is available to you.
They do not shut you into anyone stylist. As long as time on the plan and the skill are available, they will meet your needs without hassle or delay. Their top priority is to meet your needs and work around your busy schedule.
- Keratin & Keratin Express, Oil-Based Blonde + Olaplex, Perms / Body Waves, & More
- Address: 404 E Six Forks Rd #181, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Phone: (919) 831-1100
- Website: www.sweettsalon.com
- “My time at Sweet T Salon was wonderful. The atmosphere is friendly, upbeat, and professional. Amy cut my hair, and even though it was my first time there, she did a beautiful job.
- I showed her a picture of how I like my hair to be cut, and she did exactly what I asked for. I hope to come back sometime.” – Anna S.
👉The Junction Salon & Bar
At The Junction Salon & Bar, you can find modern comfort and old-fashioned charm. When you get there, you’ll see that a train warehouse has been turned into a bar and a beauty salon.
Wooden ceilings, exposed brick walls, railroad beams, and touches of old leather will make you feel at home.
Let them improve your experience by making you a custom cocktail while their stylists give you a look that is 100% you, or sits back and relax while their nail experts buff, polish, and massage your feet during the perfect pedicure.
No matter which services you choose, they will make sure that your time at The Junction Salon and Bar is one you will never forget.
- Salon Services, Bridal, Events
- Address: 327 W Davie St STE 114, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: (919) 449-7144
- Website: www.junctionsalon.com
- “Kaylyn did a Devacut for me. She has a great sense of style. She is the only person I will let touch my curly hair. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a curly cut or color. “Thanks to Kaylyn, I now like my hair.” – Jessica S.
👉Larkspur Salon Spa
Larkspur Salon Spa is the best-rated salon spa in North Raleigh. Its goal is to help you get the look you want, the relaxation you need, and the care you deserve.
Larkspur is an Aveda Exclusive Salon that offers complete hair, spa, massage, and nail services using only the best professional-grade products made from pure plants.
Stop by to meet the staff and get a free consultation on how to make your Larkspur experience the best it can be.
They want to give you an elite, professional, high-end salon spa experience in a warm, friendly, and calm setting.
- Salon, Spa, Nail Services, Bridal, Specials & Events, Beauty on Demands
- Address: 13251 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27614
- Phone: (919) 263-9501
- Website: www.larkspursalonspa.com
- “I like how quiet and private this area is for getting my nails done. Pedicures are great all the time. I’ve enjoyed massages here. I haven’t tried hair care yet. I would recommend it as a nice way to relax at a salon. Everyone is nice and does their job well.”– Artye A.
👉Modish Beauty Salon & Spa
The licensed cosmetologists and aestheticians at Modish Beauty Salon & Spa have been in the business for over 20 years.
They believe strongly that their customers’ needs are the most important thing. They work hard to meet those needs, which is why most of their business comes from repeat customers and referrals.
Modish Beauty Barber Salon & Spa would love to earn your trust and provide you with the best service in the industry.
- Hair Services, Chemical Services, Hair Treatment, Hair Extension Services, Miscellaneous Services
- Address: 6715 Hillsborough St suite 104, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Phone: (919) 685-7430
- Website: www.modishsalonnc.com
- “Excellent customer service and I loved how my hair turned out and how the whole thing went.”– Shelbi C.
👉GRAND NAILS SALON
Here’s the deal: Grand Nails Salon in Raleigh is a cutting-edge nail salon.
The salon is proud of its outstanding staff, which gives great treatments and excellent customer service at prices they can stand behind.
They are experts at dipping powder, LED liquid gel, manicures, pedicures, and waxing for both men and women. Autoclaves made for hospitals are used to clean all the metal tools.
Their single-use liners eliminate the problems with bacteria that come with pipeless jet pedicure tubs.
Each customer also uses disposable nail files, buffers, pumice stones, toe separators, and slippers to prevent cross-contamination. At Grand Nails Salon, you can also buy gift certificates.
- Pink and White Full Set, Dipping Ombre, Classic Gel Manicure, Pedicure, Toe Gel Polish Change, and Waxing.
Pedicure and Manicure
|Pink & White Full Set||$60|
|Classic Gel Manicure||$35|
|Hot Stone Pedicure||$43|
|Toe Gel Polish Change||$30|
|Pink and White||$48|
|Dipping Take Off||$5|
|Gel Powder – Full Set||$45 & up|
|Gel Powder – Fill In||$28 & up|
|Led Liquid Gel – Full Set||$48 & up|
|Led Liquid Gel – Fill In||$38 & up|
|Acrylic Nail – Full Set||$37 & up|
|Acrylic Nail – Fill In||$28 & up|
The Deal: Nail 1st is one of Raleigh’s best nail salons. Its goal is to offer the best services and products in a quiet, peaceful setting. The nail technicians at Nail 1st are highly trained and experienced.
They know everything there is to know about signature services and are committed to giving you the best care and services for your nails.
They offer several pedicure treatment packages that will improve the health and look of your feet and nails and are guaranteed to work.
Nail 1st has the best nail care and spa treatments to help you look and feel better. You will have a different experience at the nail salon, with friendly staff and various colors.
- Express, Peppermint, Herbal Detox, Gentlemen’s Spa, Tropical, Chamomile, Pure Organic Diamond, Tropical Manicure, Acrylic, Powder, Liquid Gel, and Ombre Full Set, Foot Reflexology, Waxing, and Facial.
Organic Specialty Pedicure:
|W/ Gel Polish||$129|
|Fire & Ice Cbd Special||$99|
|W/ Gel Polish||$119|
|Valentino Candy Cube Special||$89|
|with Gel Polish||$109|
|Eucalyptus Energy Special||$69|
|W/ Gel Polish||$89|
|Rose & Champagne Special||$69|
|W/ Gel Polish||$89|
|Fresh Orange Pedicure||$59|
|W/ Gel Polish||$79|
|Heel Therapy Pedicure||$54|
|W/ Gel Polish||$74|
|Lemon Fancy Pedicure||$49|
|W/ Gel Polish||$69|
|Gentlemen’s Spa Pedicure||$49|
|Herbal Deluxe Pedicure||$39|
|W/ Gel Polish||$59|
|W/ Gel Polish||$50|
|Kid Pedicure Under 10||$25|
|Kid Pedicure W/ Gel Polish||$40|
|SNS Manicure Special||$50|
|Deluxe Keratin Treatment Manicure Special||$35|
|Voesh Green Tea Hot Stone Manicure||$40|
|Kid Manicure Under 10||$14|
👉VILLAGE SPA NAILS
Here’s What Happens:
Village Spa Nails is an excellent nail salon in Raleigh, North Carolina. Their licensed and skilled technicians give their clients special care that meets their needs at a price they can afford.
They know everything there is to know about nail art and spa services, and they work hard to keep up with the latest trends and techniques.
They focus on making sure you have the best nail experience and do custom acrylic nails. Village Spa Nails also sells gift certificates for a high-end spa package.
- Organic Green Tea Deluxe Keratin, Passion Tea, Fresh Orange, Intensive Callus, Mini, SNS, and Village Spa Manicure, Gentlemen and Herbal Deluxe Pedicure, O2 Oxygen Bubbly Hot Stone, Rose, and Champagne Hot Stone, Polish Change, Gel Polish Change Hands/Toes, and Paraffin Wax Combo.
|Intensive Callus Treatment Pedicure||$62|
|Green Detox Pedicure||$52|
|The Mini Pedicure||$35|
|SNS without Manicure||$41|
|Keratin Treatment Manicure||$40|
|Village Spa Manicure||$31|
Valentino Powder Color:
|Special Full Set||$65|
|Ombre’ Full Set||$70|
|(Color Acrylic): Full Set||$60|
|Acrylic: Full Set||$45|
|Acrylic: Nail Enhancement Removal Only||$20|
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the 8 Best Nail Salon in Raleigh NC with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the 8 Best Nail Salon in Raleigh NC.
If you want to know about the salon prices and beauty services, visit our website: SalonPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The details reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. The information reported on this website may not be current, and may vary by location. To obtain current details, contact the individual salon location of interest to you.
Was this helpful?
I am a beauty and hair specialist. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 4 years now. And love to explore different salons and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various salons and their pricing, services etc.