Best Nail Salon in Columbus Ohio
Below is a list of the top and Best Nail Salons in Columbus Ohio. To help you find the best Nail Salons near you in Columbus Ohio, we put together our list based on this rating points list.
You should look for the top nail salon in Columbus Ohio if you live there and need a new manicure.
Columbus’ Best Nail Salons
The top rated Nail Salons in Columbus are:
Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., they do manicures, pedicures, and other things to make your nails stand out.
They use the latest art and technology when it comes to nail art. They have polish, acrylic, gel, and shellac.
Valerie Langhirt is the shop’s owner, and she has made sure that it is very comfortable and upbeat so that customers can enjoy letting their tired bodies rest while getting their nails done.
You can walk in or make an appointment and call or email to book their services. Majestic Nails will give you a magical nail experience and make it easy to set the best schedule for your nails.
- Manicures, Pedicures, Artificial Nail Services, Add-on Services
- Address: 3528 W Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43235
- Website: www.majesticnailscolumbus.com
- “Love this place! Everyone here is great, and I go to Angie because she does a great job!! I’m very hard on my nails, and the edges still haven’t lifted after four weeks! I was unsure about getting acrylic nails because I always have to fix them when I get home, but they look great!!!”– Briannah Rose
The W Nail Bar
Texas. Sisters Manda and Lauren opened this family-owned salon in 2015. It has a relaxed and trendy vibe and is a clean and safe place for the staff and the customers.
They say they are a 100% natural nail bar, and the materials they use are eco-friendly and don’t contain any acrylic. They are also safe for the customers to use.
This shop offers services like manicures, pedicures, waxing, and tinting. They also have membership programs that give you discounts and special deals.
They also have a shop selling things like cuticle oil, scrub, lotion, candles, and gift cards. Give this set to yourself and your loved ones so you can take care of your nails at home.
- Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing + Tinting, Membership
- Address: 946 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201
- Website: www.thewnailbar.com
- “Felicia did my nails, and I couldn’t be happier. It didn’t take long at all because she was so nice. I will be a regular customer for sure!”– Angel Towns
Posh! Nails is a stylish nail salon that gives its customers a rich and luxurious experience. In the middle of Columbus, they offer complete manicure and pedicure services that will make your nails look and feel their best.
Their shop is open every day at different times, and you can walk in, but appointments are still best.
They are dedicated to providing exemplary service, ensuring the facility and products they use to give the customers the best and safest pampering experience possible.
Posh is a great place to get your nails done because the staff is well trained and can do a great job on your nails. Make an appointment right away to try the excellent service that everyone is talking about.
- Nail Enhancement, Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing Services, A La Carte’
- Address: 202 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215
- Website: www.poshdowntown.net
- “Columbus’s best nail salon. Vanda is one of the best nail techs I’ve ever had, and she always takes her time to make sure my nails look great. I love this place!”– Erestina
Amelia Nail Spa
Amelia Nail Spa is a high-end nail salon with services like manicures and pedicures and a wine bar where you can spend the day relaxing.
The salon is open daily and offers top-of-the-line services like Shellac gel polish, glass powder, paraffin, and fake nails. You can choose the best service for your needs.
You can get any treatment from the friendly and skilled staff, from a simple manicure and pedicure to nail art and fake nails.
You would get the best deal for a meager price, and they would use the best products for your nails and body. Visit their shop right now to get the best treatment you deserve and a one-of-a-kind pampering.
- Shellac Gel Polish, Polished Artificial Nail, Polished Manicure Services, Polished Pedicure Services, Nail Service Add-On
- Address: 1013 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43212
- “I love Amelia Nail Spa a lot. They always do their best and ensure you have a great time.”– Rachael England
Glow Nail Bar / New Albany LLC
Glow Nail Bar / New Albany LLC is a full-service salon proud of its high safety and cleanliness standards. By offering a wide range of services, they make sure that all of their customers can forget their worries and chill out while using their services.
This is a great place to get pampered with helpful and friendly staff who can take care of all your nail needs.
With services like manicures, pedicures, phalanges, gel, dip, and acrylic nails, you can be sure to get trendy nails that match your style.
If you use natural and organic products from the best brands on the market, you won’t have to worry about your health because the products you use on your nails are non-toxic and safe.
Even though their prices are meager, you would feel like a princess under their expert care.
- Phalanges, Ped, Beyond Natural Services, Chasers
- Address: 5077 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43230
- Website: www.glownailbarohio.com
- “Beautiful, clean salon with a huge variety of colors. Everyone is very nice to each other. Jason does such a good job that I never have anything bad to say about him. I would tell anyone to go to this nail salon.”– Jonni Masters
The Blush Nail Lounge
The Blush Nail Lounge has nail care and spa services that professionals do. Their staff is well-trained and works hard to provide the best care for your nails.
Their goal is to make you look and feel beautiful. They are proud of how well their nail technicians do their jobs. They are experts at mani-pedis and dip powder.
They have made 756 clients happy. They offer 278 different kinds of styles. The Blush Nail Lounge helps women, men, and children with their nails.
They treat their clients with the utmost professionalism and cleanliness while giving them the best services and keeping their prices low.
Services can be changed to fit any party, like a birthday, a bridal shower, a girls’ night out, an anniversary, or something else. The Blush Nail Lounge uses the latest nail industry technologies and fashions.
- Classic, Milk and Honey, Aloe, Green Tea Detox, The Blush, Cucumber Fresh, Paraffin and Gel Polish, Polish Change, Dip Powder, Nail Art, and Repair are some of the pedicure and manicure options.
- I’m here for the first time. It was easy to set up an appointment! A place that is clean, bright, and inviting. Natalie did a great job as my tech. Will return. This salon doesn’t use any chemicals at all. No harsh smells. They do nail art, dip, powder, etc., as their main thing.
Volare Nails Spa
Volare Nails Spa is one of the best places to get your nails done in Columbus. Giant Eagle Supermarket is where the salon is. Their skilled nail technicians know a lot about all kinds of nail care.
They take pride in ensuring their customers have a relaxing and rejuvenating time by giving them excellent service and the highest safety standards.
Both men and women can prepare for a night out in the City at Volare Nails Spa. They are experts in CND Shellac, Solar nails, pedicures, and manicures.
- Acrylic Full Set, Soak Off, Gel Manicure and Pedicure, Pink and White Fill-In, Classic Manicure, Nail Shortening, Shaping, Repair, Cut and Design, Gel Fill-In, and Polish Change.
- I went out of town to get a pedicure at the last minute. Honestly, it was the best pedicure we’ve ever had. Everyone was so lovely and made us feel right at home. We strongly suggest.
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the 7 Best Nail Salon in Columbus Ohio with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the 7 Best Nail Salon in Columbus Ohio.
If you want to know about the salon prices and beauty services, visit our website: SalonPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The details reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. The information reported on this website may not be current and may vary by location. To obtain current details, contact the individual salon location of interest to you.
I am a beauty and hair specialist. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 4 years now. And love to explore different salons and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various salons and their pricing, services etc.