Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Nail Salon in Colorado Springs
- 2 Colorado Springs’ Best Pubs
- 3 Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub and Restaurant
- 4 Alchemy
- 5 Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery Colorado Springs, CO
- 6 The Public House
- 7 The Pub
- 8 JC NAILS
- 9 SKYLINE NAILS & SPA
- 10 ANTHONY VINCE NAIL SPA
- 11 Utopia Nail & Spa New York
- 12 House of Nails By Natty
- 13 Rachel’s Nail Salon
- 14 Dream Nails B Katterine
- 15 Fancy Nail & Beauty Inc.
Best Nail Salon in Colorado Springs
Below is a list of the top and Best Nail Salons in Colorado Springs. To help you find the best Nail Salons near you in Colorado Springs, we put together our list based on this rating points list.
You should look for the top nail salon in Colorado Springs if you live there and need a new manicure.
Colorado Springs’ Best Pubs
The top rated Pubs in Colorado Springs, CO are:
Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub and Restaurant
Downtown Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub and Restaurant provide authentic Irish cuisine, live entertainment, and banquets for any celebration.
Only a street from the Antlers Hilton Hotel, their Irish bar is open daily for lunch and dinner. Our restaurant’s vast menu also features European and Irish cuisine.
Banquet facilities offer excellent space for celebrations of any size. The eating and drinking sections of the pub are spread across two spacious levels with genuine Irish imports.
- Address: 21 S Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Phone: (719) 385 0766
- Website: jackquinnspub.com
- “For Christmas, my wife received a gift card to this store. Let me tell anyone listening that we were excited because we knew the wife loved Irish bars. We weren’t at all disappointed! The dinners and appetisers were both superb. Everything was delivered quickly, and the service was excellent.
- We will return, even if I can’t comment on other people’s experiences because I haven’t read many reviews. My wife has already begun discussing her upcoming experiments. I would have given more ratings, but 5 is as high as google lets you go.” – Ray Mutchock
Alchemy is a gastropub with Irish influences that offers a full bar, a handcrafted specialty cocktail menu, seasonal cuisine, and late-night pub fare. On tap, it also provides a selection of craft microbrews.
Alchemy offers a fresh and modern dining and drinking experience. With friends or a special someone, minor parties can comfortably dine in comfort in this rustic setting. For groups larger than six, bookings are suggested but not required.
They also feature a full bar and a terrace where live music is periodically played.
- Address: 2625 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Phone: (719) 471 0887
- Website: alchemypubcolorado.com
- “Excellent drinks, the appetizer was amazing, and the main meal was to die for eating. Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere. Would be returning.” – Earl Thomas
Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery Colorado Springs, CO
Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery in Colorado Springs, CO, is much more than just a place to eat and watch sports. The lively, happy atmosphere makes them the best place to watch sports, drink cold beer, and hang out with friends.
They have tasty, mouth-watering food, a wide range of alcoholic drinks, and more than 30 beers on tap and in bottles. Also, their HD screens always show professional and college sports all year long.
Of course, there are also their famous Tilted Kilt Girls®. Everyone is charming and friendly, ready to make you smile and give you a nice drink.
- Address: 7061 Commerce Center Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- Phone: (719) 354 4780
- Website: tiltedkilt.com
- “I miss having restaurants close to my house, so I had to stop on the way home from Pikes Peak. The French dip sandwich and garlic fries are my favourites. The food was delicious, the beer was cold, and the staff was great. Whenever and wherever I go to a Tilted Kilt, I always have a good time.” – Sangam Patel.
The Public House
The Public House has teamed up with veteran-owned Red Leg Brewing to bring you their award-winning burgers in a place in Colorado Springs that is unlike any other.
Since 2013, Red Leg Brewing has been essential to the neighbourhood beer scene. The PH Burger Bunker is where people gather to eat the best burgers in town and drink Red Leg craft beers that have won awards.
Their 2.5-acre building is close to Garden of the Gods and has excellent craft beer, views of the mountains, an outdoor music venue, and some of the best local food in town.
- Address: 445 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Phone: (719) 465 3079
- Website: thepublichouseco.com
- “I’ve been coming here for a few years, and I love everything about it! The food, especially the burgers, is out of this world. The staff is amiable and easy to talk to. Check them out if you want a place to hang out that makes you feel at home.” – Maureen Pollauf
The Pub wants to support local art in Colorado Springs through events like Artistry night, their new vendor merchandise bar and giving new bands their first stage, putting the spotlight on Colorado beers and spirits.
They feature local beers and spirits from Colorado and invite you to try new flavours or relax with old favourites like Pabst, Blue Moon, and Coors Light, which you can get all day long for $3. You can make your own fun with Colorado Springs’s first fully customizable menu.
They start with fresh ingredients and friendly staff to satisfy your hunger. When you’re ready for a change, do what the expert in food design does.
- Address: 4767 N Carefree Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- Phone: (719) 375 5265
- Website: thepubcos.com
- “The Pub is a great bar and restaurant in the area. This was the first time I’d been to this place. Live music was playing on Friday night. The staff was amiable, which made the atmosphere even better. The food and drinks tasted good, the music was good, and the prices were very reasonable.
- I ordered a pizza and chicken wings, and both were very tasty. You can get drinks and food and listen to music here. I think you should support this local bar and restaurant that is owned by veterans.” – Derrick Grant
Here’s What Happens:
You can go to JC Nails, a full-service nail salon in Colorado Springs. Their nail techs are well-trained, fun, friendly, and professional.
The goal of their technician is to make each customer feel at ease and remember them. They think their customers deserve only the best service in the most relaxing environment possible. They care about you as an individual and want you to be happy.
They offer everything from manicures and pedicures to nail enhancements and waxing. With all of their services, you can be sure they have the skills and experience you need for your nail and spa needs. Their guests can enjoy a wide range of services in a comfortable, high-end setting.
- Design, Deluxe Manicure, White Tip, Regular Full-Set, Coffin-Point Shape Fill, Happy and Regular Pedicure, French Shellac Polish Only, Ombre’ Fill, Solar Powder Full Set, Polish Only, Jc’s and Shellac Manicure, Nail Fix/Repair, Pink and White Fill and Takeoff (acrylic)
Price: Pedicures and Manicure
|Paraffin Wax Pedicure||$35|
|Cat-Eye Shellac Manicure||$32|
Acrylics Fills (rebate)
|Regular Fill with Gel||$32|
|White Tip Fill||$25|
|Coffin – Point Shape Fill||$27|
|Coffin – Point Shape Fill with Gel||$35|
|Pink and White Fill||$40|
|Powder Color Fill||$40|
|Mood Effect Powder Fill||$45|
|Ombré Fill (2 Tones)||$50|
|Add Gel/shellac to The Acrylic Nails||$10 – $15|
Kids Under the age of 12 and under 5′ tall
|Polish only||$5 – $7|
|Design (2 finger nails)||$3|
|Shellac/Gel Polish||$12 – $15|
SKYLINE NAILS & SPA
Skyline Nails & Spa is one of the best places to get your nails done in Colorado Springs. They have been proud to serve the people of Colorado Springs for ten years and many years.
Their fully stocked salon, which has disposable liners, individual pedicure kits, table shields, and UV-light sanitised tool kits, tries to meet the highest health standards. You will love the excellent nail care at their salon, which has more than 2000 gel and 1000 powder colours.
Customer service is the most important thing to them, and they like to give customers an experience instead of just a regular service. They offer their clients free stuff and special deals once a month. You can make an appointment or walk in.
- Pedicure, Manicure, Waxing, Acrylic Nails & Custom Designs
- Service range from $10-$100 for waxing, pedicure, manicure, and acrylic nails, Pedicure, Add-On Services.
|French Gel Polish||$20|
|French Gel Polish||$20|
|Acrylic – Gel Polish||$53+|
|Pink & White/solar||$58+|
|Dipping Powder (french)||$53+|
|Acrylic – Gel Polish||$43+|
|Pink & White/solar||$53+|
|Dipping Powder (french)||$48+|
ANTHONY VINCE NAIL SPA
Here’s What Happens:
Since 2004, Anthony Vince Nail Spa has been one of the best places to get nail care. Their team goal is to ensure that every person who leaves their salon looks and feels great.
They try to be the best in their field and use professional nail care lines to give their clients the most up-to-date services. Their nail technicians are very good at what they do and offer their services to customers at great prices.
They provide a personalised and interactive experience in a comfortable and friendly setting. Also, Anthony Vince Nail Spa is a great place to go alone or with a group of friends to relax or celebrate something special.
- Gel and Acrylic Full Set, Express Pedicure and Manicure, Gel, Spa, Acrylic, CND-Shellac, Polish Change, French and Acrylic Fills
- Since about three years ago, I’ve been going to Anthony Vince regularly. The last time I got my nails done, I realised I had never had a wrong time here!! The nail techs are always on their best behaviour, keep their tools clean, and do a great job. This is, without a doubt, the best and most reliable nail salon in the City.
Utopia Nail & Spa New York
“I believe I have finally located my ideal nail salon after a fruitless search for a good salon (not just in appearance) but also with excellent nail technicians and gracious staff. I’ve finally located one.
Review by Google
- Address: 56-02 68th St, Maspeth, NY 11378, United States
- Site: http://www.utopiansny.com/
House of Nails By Natty
House of Nails by Natty “Nails by Natty is just fantastic! They are excellent—courteous, hospitable, tidy, COVID-aware, and friendly. Everything about my experience, from start to finish, was beautiful. I adore my nails, and the outcomes are fantastic! I’m grateful, Natty. Natty is also extremely knowledgeable, talented, and hands-on.
Review by Google
- Address: 65-07 Woodhaven Blvd, Woodhaven, NY, United States
- Website: http://honbynatty.net/
Rachel’s Nail Salon
This location is the best in the world! Not only are Rachel and her family fantastic workers, but they are also the loveliest people. I won’t go anywhere else to get my nails done because the salon is so nice.
- Address: 3202 34th Ave, Queens, NY 11106, United States
- Website: N/A
Dream Nails B Katterine
Katherine is so incredible! Her work is self-evident. She is pretty competent and always provides you with what you require. She’ll take care of all of your needs. highly advisable
Review by Google
- Address: 102-58 43rd Avenue, Corona, NY 11368, United States
- Website: N/A
Fancy Nail & Beauty Inc.
The top nail salon in Kew Garden and Forest Hills. Very clean, minimal to no wait time, and courteous staff. I adore their pedicure menu, which offers excellent gel manicures ($30).
Review by Google
- Address: 116-18 Queens Blvd, Queens, NY 11375, United States
- Website: N/A
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the 13 Best Nail Salon in Colorado Springs with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the 13 Best Nail Salon in Colorado Springs.
If you want to know about the salon prices and beauty services, visit our website: SalonPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The details reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. The information reported on this website may not be current, and may vary by location. To obtain current details, contact the individual salon location of interest to you.
I am a beauty and hair specialist. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 4 years now. And love to explore different salons and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various salons and their pricing, services etc.